This press is not accepting submissions at this time.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submit a book proposal and wait for approval before uploading your work.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another press for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
File format accepted: latex, Doc, Docx, RTF or PDF
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission includes an Author/Contributor Statement.
- If you are using published images, text or other materials (including logos), please be aware of copyright regulations - the TU Delft Copyright helpdesk can provide further inforation and answer your copyright questions
- The submission includes a research Data Access Statement if applicable.
- The submission includes a colophon.
- When you upload your book please upload your book proposal form as well. You can download the proposal fill it in and add it as a supplementary file when you upload your book to the system